Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vaudeville - After dress run

The final dress run is over. There's 2 hours now before the first preview opens to the public. All the actors have gone for dinner.

No major surprises. A couple of minor problems, but nothing that's nothing out of the ordinary and Chris says the dress run is where he thought it would be going into the first preview.

I'd love to be able to talk to the actors right now for you and get their thoughts 2 hours before going in front of the public with the show for the first time.

Right now I'm sitting in the theatre and it's completely quiet, save for Jonathon continuing to work on the set. He's a workaholic and will probably be going right up till opening with touches here and there.

I'll head up to the Green Room and see how they're feeling. I can't promise they'll want to talk. I imagine they'll just be focussing all of the energy for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment